Building a culture in Hawaii that increasingly values human life in all its forms through education, public policy, and political action
An island community in which the innate dignity and worth of each person are recognized as enduring from the moment of conception through natural end.
We are the leading human rights organization in Hawaii focused exclusively on life issues. Our conviction is that human life should be recognized as a fundamental civil right and protected from conception through natural end.
We work through education, public policy, and political action to promote a culture that values and protects the dignity and worth of every person, regardless of age, ability, or status. We strive to make life the clear choice for all by addressing complex ethical, legal, and social issues with aloha, compassion, and respect for others.
We are a non-profit organization founded in 1973 and are the state affiliate of the National Right to Life Committee.
- Adoption and abortion alternatives, including education and referrals to resources available to women and their partners experiencing unplanned pregnancy
- Biotechnology, including fetal tissue research, stem cell research (adult and embryonic), and human cloning
- End-of-life decisions, including advance directives, doctor-prescribed death, euthanasia, and physician’s orders for life-sustaining treatment (POLST)
- Medical ethics, including healthcare rationing, medical futility, and healthcare rights of conscience
- Reproductive technologies, including adoption and destruction of human embryos
- Sexual health education, including abstinence, limits of contraception, pre-natal human development, and sexually transmitted infection
- Women’s health, including abortion (chemical and surgical), abortion recovery, and universal STD vaccination
A non-partisan, non-sectarian, grassroots organization, we work with like-minded individuals, groups, and organizations to speak for those who have no voice, standing for the right to life of innocent and vulnerable individuals whose lives are at risk. We strive to build a culture in Hawaii and beyond that increasingly values human life in all its forms.
Aloha Life Advocates
P.O. Box 69
Aiea, HI 96701
You can give thousands to HRTL through Real Estate For Life without it costing you anything!
Click Here to learn more
"Precious Feet" Charm Solid 14K Gold
A portion of each sale of Precious Feet helps support pregnancy care centers, maternity homes, and Pro-Life Organizations.